To apply or for more information about BIO-CAT career opportunities please contact Tammy Perkins at TammyP@bio-cat.com.
We are seeking a microbiologist to join our Quality Lab team in our Troy, VA location. This is an excellent role to grow within a lab career. BIO-CAT is an premier enzyme production and blending company with over 30 years of experience.
- Perform microanalysis on incoming raw materials, blended products and samples
- Data entry of results
- Assisting with testing, prep and glassware maintenance
- Minimum of an Associates degree in: Biology, Chemistry, Medical Technology
- Attention to detail is a must.
- Previous lab experience a plus, but not required.
BIO-CAT and BIO-CAT Microbials offers comprehensive compensation packages including salary, paid time off, health insurance, and 401k match.
BIO-CAT and BIO-CAT Microbials are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.